- Record the first years of your baby's life in this beautiful book
- Write down birth weights and important facts, keep track of memories and milestones, and write about baby's world
- Plenty of room to add photos and keepsakes
- Illustrated with classic artwork from Elsa Beskow's picture books celebrating childhood
- Hardcover, 60 pages
- Makes a great baby shower gift
- For family use.
The first years of a child's life are a beautiful, amazing time to be remembered; and they will fly by faster than you can imagine. Set those precious memories down forever with the Elsa Beskow Baby Book, a fill-in volume that chronicles your baby's life from before birth all the way to their first teeth poking through. Tape in pictures, write down birth weights, keep track of memories and milestones, and write about baby's world and preferences. With adorable, rich illustrations of Elsa Beskow's classic artwork sprinkled throughout, this book will be a treasured keepsake of your child's life. Each page is fully illustrated with artwork taken from Beskow's picture books which have been loved for over a century. Makes a wonderful baby shower gift! Hardcover, 60 pages.